- Jordan was born in Calgary, and raised in Olds, Alberta.
- Has lived in Calgary since 1984.
- Received a BA in Political Science and Philosophy in 1988 from the University of Calgary.
- Received his law degree in 1996 from the University of Calgary. Received the University of Calgary Bursary in Law in 1994.
- Obtained broad experience through working at a number of law firms prior to the formation of Cornerstone Law Group, including a medium sized regional law firm in Red Deer, a large national firm in Calgary, and a specialized real estate boutique firm in Calgary.
- Jordan is married and has two active children. When he’s not acting as a shuttle bus driver for his children, he enjoys walking his dog, playing his guitars, cycling and golf.
- Jordan has practiced Real Estate Law in Calgary since 1997.
- Has managed in excess of 20 thousand real estate conveyances.
- Jordan’s growing client base consists of many loyal repeat clients, as well as a number of Calgary’s most respected real estate agents, mortgage brokers, home builders and relocation companies.
Jordan’s clients benefit from his background, as he is able to draw on his wealth of experience in order to proactively address his clients’ needs and concerns.
As Jordan’s practice has grown, many of his clients have requested that he prepare their Wills, Personal Directives and Powers of Attorney. Accordingly, he would be happy to discuss your needs in this area.